Robin Suites | 2 Bedroom Loft 1 Bathroom | Residential View
- General maintenance service
- Utility included capped at $100/month (Selected units only).
- Housekeeping included once a month.
- One time mandatory exit cleaning fee of $300 to be charged on 1st invoice
- General AC Servicing to be charged every 3 months.
This 650 sqft 2 bedroom apartment comes with a living room, open kitchen, outdoor patio and cozy bedroom with queen-sized bed and a single bed. Housekeeping and utilities is excluded. Carpark is not provided for.
About Robin Suites
This 2-bedroom Singapore condo rental is perched at a high floor, allowing you commanding views of the surrounding landed and non-landed private properties. With 650 sqft of space, you have plenty of room to play with at this spacious unit. Along with a living room, an open-concept, fully-equipped kitchen, you'll have an outdoor patio where you can kick up your feet. The luxe master bedroom comes with a plush queen-sized bed, where the loft bedroom is a comfy single bed.
The condominium amenities consist of a swimming pool, fitness gym, and outdoor BBQ. The range of amenities also includes a rooftop terrace, a lounge with panoramic views, and a spa and massage area in the garden.
If you're a digital nomad or a business traveller starting a new chapter, take a look at this 1-bedroom apartment unit for rent.
We've got you covered, no matter if you're staying short-term or for a longer period. Our flexible leases cover your rental needs for 3 or 6 months, providing affordability and ease.
*Carpark is not provided with this Singapore condo rental.
**Houskeeping and utilities are not covered in the rent.
Robin Suites Nearby Amenities
Nestled on the outskirts of the highly sought-after Bukit Timah neighborhood, you'll discover the enchanting Robin Suites at 25 Robin Road. With the new Thomson East-Coast Line, travelling to all parts of Singapore is convenient and easy.
- 4-minute walk to Stevens MRT Interchange
- 1 MRT stop to Newton MRT Interchange (Downtown Line and North South Line)
- 20-minute MRT ride to Great World, River Valley
- 27-minute MRT ride to Buona Vista
- 30-minute MRT ride to Raffles Place
- 35-minute MRT ride to Paya Lebar
- 10-minute bus ride to Orchard Road
- 25-minute bus ride to Bras Basah/Chijmes
- 20-minute walk to Singapore Botanic Garden
For those starting a new family, the esteemed Bukit Timah region offers a bevy of top educational institutions.
- 6-minute walk to Singapore Chinese Girls' School
- 15-minute walk to St. Joseph's Institution
- 18-minute walk to Anglo-Chinese School (Primary)
- 15-bus ride to Hwa Chong Institution, Nanyang Girls' High School, National Junior College, Raffles Girls' Primary School
The nearest bustling scenes you can find are Newton and Novena. With just a 25-minute MRT ride, you get access to plenty of amenities, such as:
- Newton Food Centre
- United Square
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital