MetroResidences Farrer Park | Lotus Room | Co-Living (B)
*Please arrange for viewing if interested to book
Looking for a dynamic and vibrant co-living space in the Singapore ? Look no further than MetroResidences' newest addition to our portfolio is right in the heart of the bustling and . The communal area has a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, and dining room. Washer and dryer are available for use in the common area free of charge. Our in-house housekeeping staff will clean the communal areas twice a week.
- 3-minute walk to Farrer Park MRT (NE18)
- Places of interest:
- City Square Mall
- Mustafa Centre
- Jalan Besar Food Centre
Welcome to MetroResidences Farrer Park
Feel the city's best vibes. Located in the distinctive, eclectic Farrer Park, MetroResidences Farrer Park reflects this electric charm—you'll never run out of things to see and do.
The neighbourhood inspires each room. All our serviced apartment units here are exquisitely decorated, an ideal choice for digital nomads who want a vivid life in Singapore, especially for a longer period. And rest assured, there is high-speed wifi internet in in this Singapore co-living space. Come experience yourself – book your stay today!
The Lotus Room
Step into the Lotus Room and experience the perfect fusion of comfort and space. Upon entering the mid-sized room at MetroResidences Farrer Park, two small windows provide a gentle source of natural light, embracing you as you unwind. The square-ish layout of the Lotus Room keeps things cosy and open. Whether you’re catching up on work or enjoying some downtime, this room is where you can find your serenity, whatever form it comes in. With ample space for movement and a tranquil atmosphere, the Lotus Room ensures a comfortable and rejuvenating stay.
*Bathroom is shared for all room-only types.
Farrer Park Nearby Amenities
It's easy to miss this city fringe enclave. Farrer Park contains another colourful part of Singapore's heritage and history, dating as far back as the early 20th century. Today, its rich history mingles with modern amenities and attractions. So you can explore historic landmarks, and hop inside your favourite haunts.
- City Square Mall (2-minute walk away)
This is Farrer Park's landmark shopping centre. 200 shops line its grand floors, including Uniqlo, Japanese supermarket Don Don Donki, Japanese general store Daiso, sporting goods store Decathlon, Fairprice Supermarket, and the value store Valu$. And it even has a cinema, a library, and an arcade! You won't need to travel anywhere else for anything you need.
- Mustafa Centre (directly opposite)
They have given new meaning to shop 'till you drop. Discover the ultimate shopping haven at Mustafa Centre - the renowned 24/7 mall that dazzles all day and all night! Discover an abundance of unbeatable deals at the mall, featuring everything from high-tech gadgets and sparkling bling to fresh produce and stylish threads, all at wallet-friendly prices.
Food in Farrer Park and Little India
Foodies will love the neighbourhoods diverse food scene, which includes a range of local hawker stalls, trendy cafes, and restaurants offering a variety of international cuisines. You'll find everything from classic Singaporean dishes like laksa and chicken rice to Mexican, Japanese, and Italian fare.
- Main Street Commissary
- Swee Choon Tim Sum
- Goldenroy Sourdough Pizza (Takeaway Only)
- Ballaji Bhawan
With its city fringe location, the rest of Singapore is within easy reach as well.
- 15-minute bus ride to Bendemeer Market & Food Centre
- 15-minute bus ride to Bugis
- 25-minute commute to CBD
- 25-minute commute to Marina Bay Sands
- 30-minute commute to Orchard Road
- 20-minute drive to Changi Airport
Terms & Conditions:
- The stated price does not include weekly housekeeping services and utilities (electricity and water) bill.
- A one-time SGD 300 check out deep cleaning fee will be charged.
- Weekly housekeeping can be included at SGD 400 per month. This includes a change of linens, general cleaning of the apartment and dishwashing of no more than 10 pieces.
- Utilities bill will be shared among all occupants. The bill will be split equally and the invoice will be issued 1-month later.
- The Tenant agrees to be charged for the servicing cost of air-conditioner units per quarter for aircon maintenance.
- This is an unserviced property, housekeeping and maintenance services are available upon request and subjected to charges.