Meyer Melodia | 1 Bedroom and Study 2 Bathroom | Residential View
*Photos for reference only. Furniture may differ.
- General maintenance service
- Utilities included capped at $100/month (Selected units only)
- Housekeeping is included once a month
- One time mandatory exit cleaning fee of $300 to be charged on 1st invoice
- General AC Servicing to be charged every 3 months
Discover the enchanting abode of Meyer Melodia, where a world of wonder and comfort awaits you! Nestled at the crossroads of Meyer Place and Meyer Road, lies a boutique haven of comfort and coziness. Embark on a life of pure bliss, where the sun-kissed shores and endless sea inspire every moment, at Meyer Melodia.
- 2 bus stops away from Mountbatten MRT station (CC7)
- Places of interest:
- East Coast Park
- Fort Tanjong Katong
- Singapore Sports Hub
*There is ongoing MRT construction on the ground level located on the south side of the building. You can expect minimal construction noise within the stringent noise pollution limits strictly controlled by the regulatory board NEA to be within 75 dBA from 7 a.m - 7 p.m; within 65 dBA from 7p.m-10p.m and within 55dBA from 10 p.m.-7 a.m. ( The last photo show the construction site )
About Meyer Melodia:
Developed by Cang Properties Pte Ltd, Meyer Melodia is a freehold apartment that was completed in 2017. It consists 16 units, totalling for a Gross Floor Area of 1,184 sqm. Amenities include a swimming pool, a pool deck, a gym room, and a BBQ area.
This apartment rental in Singapore is bright and tastefully furnished. Its bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom. The apartment rental also comes with a study room with a study desk and chair. Fancy a meal? Cook up a storm with the fully-equipped kitchen, and let your partner chill on the balcony as you prepare a feast. The kitchen space is furnished with a dining arrangement that seats two.
This unit does not have a parking lot. Should you need it, do request it before you move in. Parking lots are subject to availability and charges.
Want to enjoy a fresh breeze? Meyer Melodia is located in District 15, letting you enjoy the best of Tanjong Rhu, Meyer, Marine Parade, Joo Chiat, Katong, and of course, the East Coast Park:
Not to mention, you can easily get to the best of what Singapore has to offer:
- East Coast Park - 7 mins by foot
- Goodman Arts Centre - 10 minutes by foot
- Singapore Sports Hub (OCBC Arena, Kallang Wave Mall, Singapore Indoor Stadium) - 10 minutes by bike
- Parkway Parade - 15 minutes by bus
- Joo Chiat - 20 minutes by public transport
If you have little ones that are curious to explore, there are plenty of schools nearby too.
- EtonHouse International Pre-School (Mountbatten) - 6 minutes by foot
- Dunman High School - 10 minutes by foot
- Chung Cheng High School (Main) - 4 minutes by car
- Tanjong Katong Primary School - 6 minutes by car
- Tanjong Katong Secondary School - 7 minutes by car
- Canadian International School of Singapore - 7 minutes by car
With its city-fringe locale, you get to enjoy peace and serenity whilst the city centre remains in close proximity. What's more, Stage 4 of the Thomson-East Coast Line will be completed in 2024, where the new Katong Park MRT station is directly across from Meyer Melodia! More of Singapore's hidden gems along the Thomson-East Coast Line will be within reach b y then
- Central Business District - 30 minutes by bus, 12 minutes by car
- Raffles Place - 30 minutes by bus, 11 minutes by car
- Paya Lebar - 30 minutes by bus, 12 minutes by car
- Marina Bay Sands - 30 minutes by MRT and bus, 11 minutes by car
- Jewel Changi Airport - 15 minutes by car