Meyer Melodia | Single Room | Residential View
*Photos for reference only. Furniture may differ.
Experience the unique and inviting home of Meyer Melodia, where comfort and charm fill every corner. Located at the intersection of Meyer Place and Meyer Road, this is a boutique development that offers a comfortable and cosy experience. Indulge in a life of pure bliss, where the sun-drenched beaches and boundless ocean ignite every second, at Meyer Melodia - your own quiet paradise.
- 2 bus stops away from Mountbatten MRT station (CC7)
- Places of interest:
- East Coast Park
- Fort Tanjong Katong
- Singapore Sports Hub
*There is ongoing MRT construction on the ground level located on the south side of the building. You can expect minimal construction noise within the stringent noise pollution limits strictly controlled by the regulatory board NEA to be within 75 dBA from 7 a.m - 7 p.m; within 65 dBA from 7p.m-10p.m and within 55dBA from 10 p.m.-7 a.m. ( The last photo show the construction site )
About Meyer Melodia:
Meyer Melodia is a freehold apartment complex that was completed in 2017. It was developed by Cang Properties Pte Ltd. The building contains 16 units and has a Gross Floor Area of 1,184 sqm. The available facilities consist of a swimming pool, pool deck, gym room, and BBQ area.
This apartment room rental in East Singapore is bright and tastefully furnished. This is your personal oasis, complete with a petite balcony. The stylish room comes with a modern pullout bed that opens up to 2 comfortable single beds, a generous floor-to-ceiling wardrobe for all your fabulous outfits. Plus, you share a fully-equipped kitchenette and a single-seating dining arrangement.
This unit does not have a parking lot. Should you need it, do request it before you move in. Parking lots are subject to availability.
Meyer Melodia Location
Want to go outside instead?
Want to enjoy a fresh breeze? Meyer Melodia is located in District 15, letting you enjoy the best of Tanjong Rhu, Meyer, Marine Parade, Joo Chiat, Katong, and of course, the East Coast Park:
Not to mention, you can easily get to the best of what Singapore has to offer:
- East Coast Park - 7 mins by foot
- Goodman Arts Centre - 10 minutes by foot
- Singapore Sports Hub (OCBC Arena, Kallang Wave Mall, Singapore Indoor Stadium) - 10 minutes by bike
- Parkway Parade - 15 minutes by bus
- Joo Chiat - 20 minutes by public transport
If you have little ones that are curious to explore, there are plenty of schools nearby too.
- EtonHouse International Pre-School (Mountbatten) - 6 minutes by foot
- Dunman High School - 10 minutes by foot
- Chung Cheng High School (Main) - 4 minutes by car
- Tanjong Katong Primary School - 6 minutes by car
- Tanjong Katong Secondary School - 7 minutes by car
- Canadian International School of Singapore - 7 minutes by car
With its city-fringe locale, you get to enjoy peace and serenity whilst the city centre remains in close proximity. What's more, Stage 4 of the Thomson-East Coast Line will be completed in 2024, where the new Katong Park MRT station is directly across from Meyer Melodia!
- Central Business District - 30 minutes by bus, 12 minutes by car
- Raffles Place - 30 minutes by bus, 11 minutes by car
- Paya Lebar - 30 minutes by bus, 12 minutes by car
- Marina Bay Sands - 30 minutes by MRT and bus, 11 minutes by car
- Jewel Changi Airport - 15 minutes by car
The stated price does not include weekly housekeeping services and utilities (electricity and water) bill. A one-time SGD 300 check out deep cleaning fee will be charged. Weekly housekeeping can be included at SGD 400 per month. This includes a change of linens, general cleaning of the apartment and dishwashing of no more than 10 pieces. Utilities bill will be shared among all occupants. The bill will be split equally and the invoice will be issued 1-month later. The Tenant agrees to be charged for the servicing cost of air-conditioner units per quarter for aircon maintenance. This is an unserviced property, housekeeping and maintenance services are available upon request and subjected to charges.