Alex Residences | 2 bedroom 2 bathroom | Residential View
*Photos for reference only. Furniture may differ.
- General maintenance service
- Utility bills capped at $100/month (Selected units only)
- Housekeeping is included once a month.
- One time mandatory exit cleaning fee of $300 to be charged on 1st invoice
- General AC Servicing to be charged every 3 months.
- 5 mins walk to Redhill MRT (EWL18)
- 5 mins walk to bus stops on Alexandra Road and Tiong Bahru Road
- 5 mins walk to Redhill Market and Redhill Food Centre
- 10 mins walk to several schools: Crescent Girls' School, Gan Eng Seng School and MOE Kindergarten @ Alexandra, and Alexandra Primary School
- 15 mins commute to the historic Tiong Bahru neighbourhood
Located at Alexandra View in the city-fringe neighbourhood of Redhill, you can enjoy suburban comforts and revel in the city's dynamism. In just 5 minutes you can walk to Redhill MRT station (EWL18). From there, the rest of the city awaits.
Enter your urban sanctuary with this 1-bedroom apartment for rent in Singapore. The layout of the bedroom allows you to retreat in the way you need it. The bedroom, furnished with a queen-size bed, is sequestered away in its own alcove, with an exquisite bathroom attached to it. Or, you can take in panoramic views of the city on the balcony. Want to cook up a storm? The fully-equipped kitchen is ready for your tasteful concoctions.
And Alex Residences is where you can truly live to the fullest. There is a lap pool and BBQ Pavilions on the first floor. Not to mention, there are sky lounges sprinkled all through the 40 floors of the development. You can enjoy the Meeting Square on the 4th floor, the Brew House on the 14th floor, the Dining Pavilion on the 24th floor. And of course, who can forget the Sky Pool on the 40th floor. With views of both the city and the sea, the pool on the 40th floor is certainly one of the best swimming pools in a Singapore condo.
We don't just aim to please, we strive to make your stay a luxurious and effortless experience with our unwavering dedication to your comfort and convenience. Every serviced apartment and Singapore condo rental by MetroResidences adheres to our in-house furnishings and cleanliness standards. Our front desk team is ready to make your Singapore apartment rental experience a breeze. From finding the perfect space to getting the help you need, we've got you covered.
Alex Residences Nearby Amenities
Located in the heart of Redhill, our Singapore apartment rental at Alex Residences offer easy and convenient access to a wide range of amenities, including popular shopping malls, world-class restaurants, and cultural landmarks. The neighbourhood is known for its vibrant street markets, bustling food centres, and eclectic mix of shops, making it a popular destination for locals and tourists alike.
- 5-minute walk to Redhill Market and Redhill Food Centre
- 5-minute walk to Delta Swimming Complex
- 10-minute bus ride to IKEA Alexandra
- 15-minute bus ride to Great World City Shopping Centre
- 15-minute bus ride to the historic Tiong Bahru neighbourhood
- 19-minute bus ride to Dempsey Hill
- 30-minute bus ride to the Southern Ridges and Mount Faber
- 5-minute drive to several schools: Crescent Girls' School, Gan Eng Seng School and MOE Kindergarten @ Alexandra, and Alexandra Primary School
With its city-fringe location in West Singapore, you're always close to the buzzing commercial centres and innovation hubs in Singapore.
- 8-minute drive to Ayer Rajah Expressway
- 20-minute commute to Orchard Road
- 25-minute MRT ride to one-north
- 25-minute MRT ride to CBD
- 25-minute MRT ride to Raffles Place
- 25-minute bus ride to VivoCity
- 30-minute MRT ride to Jurong East
About Alex Residences
Developed by Singland Homes, Alex Residences offers a mix of one- to three-bedroom apartments across, designed to cater to the needs of both singles and families. The development is designed by P&T Group, one of South East Asia’s oldest architecture firms. They have created a boutique hotel look and feel for the development. The apartments are spacious and elegantly designed, with high-quality finishes and fittings that reflect the contemporary style and sophistication of the development.
Meanwhile, Singland Homes is the renowned developer behind some of the most iconic developments in Singapore and abroad. They are the minds behind a couple of Singapore's most iconic developments like The Gateway and Singapore Land Tower. They've also developed V on Shenton at Shenton Way.